Sunday, March 16, 2014

People are always looking for tips to make their skin look and feel better. With Tone® Body Wash and Bath Bars, you can feel properly pampered each and every time you exit the shower or bath. Blog about Tone® products and point out the spa-inspired ingredients like cocoa butter, white clay, and alpha-hydroxy fruit acids that help keep your skin moisturized and nourished each and every day Tone® moisturizing body washes are made with spa-inspired ingredients that transport you beyond your shower with invigorating scents, leaving you with irresistibly soft skin. You’ll fall in love with the naturally smooth feel after the first wash, while you indulge in intoxicating aromas from the whole line: New! Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence Fruit Peel® with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids Don’t let the luxurious experience stop with Tone® Body Wash – there’s a full line of pampering Bath Bars and Foaming Hand Wash to keep your skin fully fabulous, too.

Tone Petal Soft Body Wash Is The Only Body Wash You'll Ever Need

I was given the chance to test out one of the Tone Petal Soft Body Wash products: Pink Peony & Rose Oil Body Wash When I first tried it I knew right away it was a great body wash! It left my skin feeling so smooth and I could smell the fragrance from the body wash on my skin all day long and it smelled so intoxicating!I was very impressed with the fact that it had vitamin E in it,I already knew the benefits of vitamin E on your skin and was happy to try out such a great product and develop smooth skin during the harsh winter months.I normally have very dry skin in the winter,flaking,itchy and red and most soaps and even most body washes strip my skin but,this stuff was a breathe of fresh air.It made my skin feel so refreshed and smooth,like I just came from the spa.I recommend this body wash to anyone who likes having smooth refreshed skin, and I mean who doesn't?Go out and get you some of this awesome body wash there are also other fragrances to choose from and they even have hand soaps and body bar soaps.With Tone you'll have a 'Good Skin Day,Everyday!'

I am a BzzAgent and got to try this product to try for free #GotItFree #TonePetalSoft #BzzAgent


No comments:

Post a Comment