Monday, November 17, 2014

Tazo Chai Tea

Tazo Chai Tea 

Vanilla Caramel Chai Tea
Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea
& The Original Chai Tea

I have been so impressed with this tea.I had never tried flavored teas until I got a chance to try it through Smiley 360.com.
I first tried the Pumpkin Spice I figured it was fitting to try that one first being it's the time of year for pumpkin everything...lol,Well,from the very first sip,mmmm... It had such a good flavor.The pumpkin and spice flavor stands out the most while the tea is the subtle aftert taste.
I next tried the Original Chai Latte and really enjoyed all the mingling of different taste all together that makes for a really good flavor!
Lastly I tried Vanilla Caramel Chai Tea and loved it also.It had such a rich taste and the Caramel really came out while the vanilla was the secondary flavor but,put together makes this a melt in your mouth combo! I got this product free for the purpose of review,All the statements made are entirely my own.#GotItFree

1 comment:

  1. The vanilla caramel latte sounds like my cup of tea :) i will have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete