Wednesday, February 25, 2015



Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror

When I received my mirror I immediately hung it up in my shower and was surprised at how well
it worked,no fog!My fiance really loved it, as it allowed him to both take a shower and shave at the same time which saves lot's of time in the morning! It's also very useful for girls who like to pluck their eyebrows or apply facial masks,moisturizers etc while in the shower.This little mirror 
is great for that as it's just the right size to see your entire face to get a good shave etc.



 Included With The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror
1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror

How To Use The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror
Make sure you wet the back of the suction cup/hook included,hang mirror on hook and place where ever is most convenient in your shower.

Go get yours on Amazon!

















I got this product for free for purpose of review all views and claims are 100 percent my own.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment